Need immediate help of an attorney?

I am a foreign medical doctor and I needed a waiver to continue working in the U.S. A J-1 waiver was obtained through States' Health Department.

~ E. G., Medical Doctor

Read All


Our office is conveniently located in Hartford, Connecticut.

Bokshan Law Firm LLC
330 Main Street, 3rd Floor
Hartford, CT 06106
Phones: (860) 756-0940, (860) 756-0941
Fax: (860) 756-0942